Types of mechanized vats:
- horizontal vat;
- vertical vat;
- press vat.
- special structure of curd cutting devices;
- automatic adjustment of curd cutting device speed;
- drainage of surface butter milk;
- temperature measurement in the vat.
Vat design and equipment make the following operations possible:
- milk filling;
- addition of cultures and curds;
- curd cutting, resulting in equal sized granules;
- mechanical and thermal processing of cheese curd;
- drainage of butter milk;
- addition of technological water;
- close CIP washing circuit.
- horizontal/vertical insulated tank;
- heating/cooling circuit;
- curd cutting unit;
- butter milk drainage unit;
- internal lamp;