FERMENTED CHEESE BLANCHING MACHINE is made of the following main working areas:
1. FERMENTED CHEESE SLICING AREA, with CIP washing
USE: Designed for the thin slicing of the fermented cheese.
CAPACITY: Adjustable up to 2,500 kg/h.
The large fermented cheese blocks are put into the cheese tank manually by the operator or an automatic feeding system. One load in the tank reaches up to 60 kg of fermented cheese. The cheese is cut by a system of rotating blades attached to disc. The product is loaded in the upper side and the blade begins slicing the bottom of the fermented cheese block. Cheese weight put enough pressure to make the cutting blades work properly. The working time and break time can be set, so that there is a correlation between the sliced quantity and the blanching speed.
CIP washing system ensures hygiene in a close environment, avoiding accident hazards for the operators when cleaning cutting edged surfaces. Only a lid needs to be mounted to close the feeder and an efficient washing is provided through the distribution spheres of the washing solutions.
2. CONTINUOUS BLANCHING AND KNEADING
Capacity: adjustable between 150 – 1000 kg/h (according to the processed product type).
Fermented cheese slices from the cheese slicer are automatically fed into the blanching area of the machine. Here the fermented cheese is taken over by two conveyors with adjustable speed. As a principle, the blanching process of fermented cheese takes place by adjusting conveyors speed, blanching water amount and blanching water temperature.
In the first section salted water can also be used if the finite product requires it. Water in this section can be continuously changed, totally recycled, or partially recycled and partially changed.
Fermented cheese passes through an area of kneading-stretching shafts copying hand kneading process. Here the fermented cheese is turned into a spun (filata) paste; the area is important for further quality. The speed of the kneading shafts can be adjusted, and so can water flow and level be adjusted.
- 2 feeding conveyors of variable speed;
- kneading unit, equipped with an crankshaft couple of variable speed;
- hot water preparation and recirculation system including:
• stainless steel reservoir of 400 l - AISI 316;
• stainless steel pump for brine recirculation;
• stainless steel filter-type open box;
• steam proportional vat, on pneumatic control with steam filter;
• float valve for water level control, connected to the water system made of stainless steel;
• temperature sensor;
• temperature regulator from 0÷100℃;
• steam injection system;
- pipes, fittings, all made of AISI 304 stainless steel, required for hot water recirculation,
- electrical control panel made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
1. DOSING AND CONSTANT MAINTENANCE OF BRINE SOLUTION STRENGTH SYSTEM
- reservoir 700 l;
- brine recirculation pump;
- tubes circuit;
- conductivity meter ;
- electrical control panel.
2. AUTOMATIC BLANCHING SOLUTION ACIDITY CONTROL SYSTEM
This system automatically controls and maintains the acidity level in the blanching water.. The benefits of such a system are as follows:
- The finite product maintains the same quality, taste and expiring date;
- Offers the possibility of recycling and refreshing the blanching water to maintain acidity in the +/- 0,1% range;
- Blanching water is automatically replaced when necessary;
- Human error is completely eradicated;
- Allows low water consumption.
3. AUTOMATIC MOULDING MACHINE
It is designed for shaping the cheeses with filata paste (pizza-cheese, provolone, fermented cheese) with moisture between 38 – 55%.
Capacity: up to 1500 kg/h, depending on the size of the finite product.
Range of products: from 300 g up to 6 kg.
When the blanching-kneading process of the filata paste is completed, it is transferred to the moulding unit. This unit has two conveyors pushing the product toward the filling area. Here there are several moulds mostly round and rectangular. As the product is pushed into these moulds the mould piston rises to the set level. At this moment the table rotates bringing another mould to be filled while the filled mould automatically reaches the discharge outlet where the cheese piece is automatically ejected.
The ejected product must be placed by the operator into individual cooling moulds to preserve the shape.
Moulding tubes can easily be changed thus turning to other shapes and sizes.
1. MOULDING TUBES SET
Round or rectangular shape, for weights up to 6 kg, designed to filata paste portioning.
The set of 6 moulding tubes are entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel. The parts coming into contact with the product are covered with a multi-layer Teflon.