Pasteurization equipment are designed fot the thermal treatment of the following dairy products:
• sour cream;
• other liquids of similar densities.
Capacity: between 1000 l/h ÷ 20.000 l/h
Pasteurization equipment fully complies with the EURONORMA requirements..
The whole line is mounted on a stainless steel acid resistant platform.
Maximum operating pressure is 10 bar.
Pasteurization equipment includes the following main components:
• Intermediate container;
• Water pressure pump (including BOOSTER pump);
• Plate heat switch with 3-6 thermal exchange compartments, according to buyer’s technological requirements;
• Complete internal installations (electrical, cold-hot water, steam, process control, technological);
• Automated or hand valves;
• Maintenance coiled pipe – maintenance time up to 600 sec;
• Product output temperature control group (between 4 – 50°C );
• Acid resistant platform.
Generally, the equipment control is ensured by a PLC. This provides operating parameter control and performs the following:
• Pump control (start/stop);
• Automatic control and change of pasteurization temperature;
• Automatic product recirculation when the pasteurization temperature is too low or when the differential pressure between compartments changes;
• Automatic recording of the operation parameters of the pasteurizer (temperature, pressure etc.);
• Equipment washing using the intermediary container.
The pasteurizer can be designed to connect to the following peripheral equipments:
• Centrifugal separator.
Pasteurization unit may be extended by adding some optional equipment to achieve the following functions:
• Control of pressure differences to prevent the pasteurized product from mixing with the non-pasteurized milk;
• Automatic control and adjustment of initial and intermediate temperature;
• Automatic pasteurizer washing with a CIP washing equipment;
• Automatic dosing system for washing agents;
• Visualization of pasteurizer jobs through a monitor;
• Pasteurizer connecting to a central control and data acquisition system;
• Any other option at beneficiary’s request.
Rated capacities, standard version:
• Milk pasteurization: 1.000 ÷ 50.000 l/h
• Sour cream and other products pasteurization: 1.000 ÷ 10.000 l/h